The purpose of this page is to provide NAEA members with information related to the proposed bylaws revision. Please find below links to five documents that may be helpful.
- Pros and cons of the bylaws revision: This document is an executive summary of the major changes included in this revision and gives several pro and con arguments.
- Redline document: This document uses standard notation of strikethrough for deletions and bold for additions. Some material deleted in one article of the current bylaws may appear in a different article of the revised bylaws.
- Crosswalk document: This is a chart/matrix which goes into detail the reasoning for each change in the bylaws revision.
- Current (December 2015) bylaws: This document is a clean version (no markups) of the current bylaws.
- Proposed bylaws: This document is a clean version (no markups) of the proposed bylaws.