YOU + NAEA Mentor + Gleim = EA Exam Prep Success
Registration for 2019 will open soon!
Combine your determination, the support of NAEA mentors and the complete EA Exam Preparation System from Gleim for a self-study program that will give you the knowledge and the confidence to pass the Enrolled Agent Exam. You can trust the one association dedicated solely to enrolled agents to bring you the best in EA exam preparation.
- Flexibility of self-study with the added support and structure of a weekly call or interactive webinar
- Guidance from a knowledgeable mentor to help answer your questions and focus your studies
- Camaraderie and professional experiences of your classmates
- Total access to the multi-format Complete EA Exam Preparation System from Gleim EA Prep
How does the class work?
This class is primarily self-study, but includes a meeting with an NAEA mentor and your class once a week to review commonly missed problems and any questions that you have. You'll work through the course materials (course book, online modules and practice exams) on your own schedule, whether that is late at night or mid-afternoon. This structure, which isn’t found in most EA Exam preparation program, helps keep students moving forward. Enhance your learning experience with the support of an online community and the assurance of knowing you can connect with your NAEA mentor*.
Participate in the online forum where you can post complex questions or offer your own answers to others’ questions. Take short quizzes throughout the course to check knowledge level and prepare for the live exam. As part of a EA exam study community, move through the materials with fellow students, build a robust network of colleagues and pass the EA exam. Conference calls and webinars may require a microphone or headset to participate.
The multi-format Complete EA Exam Preparation System from Gleim EA Prep includes:
- Course Book
- Test Prep
- Audio Review (download)
- Gleim Online with 3500 detailed questions and explanations
- Access to personal progress reports
- Practice Exams
*Mentor support—NAEA mentors stand ready to help you understand the materials and encourage you throughout your self-study course. These mentors are extremely knowledgeable enrolled agents who are dedicated to helping you pass the Enrolled Agent Exam. Your mentor will serve as your coach by setting a study schedule and clarifying troublesome issues. Mentors will hold regular conference calls or offer interactive webinars for students to clarify areas of concern and are available to help with questions.
Complete Online EA Exam (SEE) Prep Program - $785
Save over $150!
Registration for 2019 will open soon!
The NAEA Education Foundation generously offers scholarships for aspiring EAs. Complete applications including two letters of recommendation are due three weeks before the start of each session. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Questions about registration? Please contact Gleim EA Prep at (800) 874-5346 or email@example.com.
Gleim will release their new 2018 EA edition mid-March. It will include retroactive changes from the new tax act that will be testable May 1, 2018 and forward. Candidates can pick and choose which part to take when, however you may only take one part per session. Part 1 is 6 weeks, Part 2 is 8 weeks and Part 3 is 4 weeks. Students are encouraged to visit the Prometric site for additional information on the exam. You may take only the part(s) you need or work your way through all three parts.
*To qualify for the guarantee you must:
- Have completed 90 percent or more of the course work.
- Have purchased the course within the last 12 months.
- Have been unsuccessful in passing the part of the exam for which you purchased the review course.
- Have paid your fees in full.
- Submit a copy of your grade report within 30 days of receiving it.
- Materials returned are subject to the Terms and Conditions issued by Gleim Publications.