YOU + Surgent = EA Exam Prep Success
NAEA’s Pathway to EA™ Program
NAEA has partnered with Surgent EA Review, NAEA’s preferred partner, to create the Pathway to EA™ Program. Extensive courses offered by NAEA's Pathway to EA Program will help tax professionals who aspire to a higher level of professionalism to differentiate themselves from other tax professionals in the marketplace. Thanks to this initiative, Surgent EA Review will provide NAEA associate members with free access to Surgent EA Review for Part 1 – Individuals, as well as exclusive discounts on its full course, Premier Pass.
Premier Pass features include:
- Over 1,900 multiple choice questions with full text answers and high-quality reference material (explanations, video links, relevant terms, references, and authoritative texts).
- IRS publications built into the software.
- Video lectures – Industry experts break down complex topics into easy-to-understand lectures (10-20 minutes).
- Unlimited practice exams to get you exam ready.
- Free, automatic content updates.
- Reading material – Just like our videos, reading material is broken down into bite-sized sections, so you don’t have to waste any time reading about exam content you already know.
- A pass-or-refund guarantee.
All of Surgent EA Review’s prep courses are powered by A.S.A.P. Technology™, Surgent’s proprietary adaptive learning program. This software identifies your areas of comprehension across all exam content areas, and, pairing that information with real SEE grading standards, generates a hyper-customized study program that focuses you on your weaker areas of comprehension, while real-time algorithms optimize study content to ensure you’re staying on your fastest path to the finish line.
- Reading Material – Just like our videos, reading material is broken down into bite-sized sections, so you don’t have to waste any time reading about exam content you already know.
Thanks to Surgent’s award-winning ReadySCORE™ feature, you’ll also get real-time feedback on how prepared you are for your exam.
You’ll first get a baseline ReadySCORE at the end of your assessment, marking your starting point. Your ReadySCORE is presented overall and is broken down by content area, and you’ll see it change with each passing study session, reflecting the progress you’ve made. Once you reach a passing ReadySCORE, you can be confident you’re ready to pass the SEE!
Additionally, the Pathway to EA Program includes an exclusive discount on ReadyPASS, Surgent’s exam diagnostic tool. With ReadyPASS, you’ll start by taking an assessment, which includes questions pulled from all SEE content areas. Upon completion, you’ll receive your ReadySCORE, an award-winning feature that estimates what you’d score on the SEE if you were to take it today. Additionally, you’ll receive a comprehensive Diagnostic Report, which will tell you:
- Your best and worst performing topics—so you know exactly where you need to focus your study time.
- How your ReadySCORE stacks up against others who have passed the EA Exam.
- The estimated time required to complete your studies.
EA Review Course Pricing
Ready Pass (Assessment Tool): Free to NAEA members
Part 1 (Individuals): Free (Associate members)
Part 2 (Businesses) and Part 3 (Ethics/Rep): $449
Full Course (All 3 Parts): $449
Ready Pass (Assessment Tool): $49 per part
Part 1 (Individuals): $299
Part 2 (Businesses) and Part 3 (Ethics/Rep): $599
Full Course (All 3 Parts): $699
Questions about registration? Contact Surgent EA Prep: 800-778-7436 or ExamReview@surgent.com.
For exams taken between July 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020, all references on the examination are to the Internal Revenue Code, forms and publications, as amended through December 31, 2018. Also, unless otherwise stated, all questions relate to the calendar year 2018. Questions that contain the term ‘current year’ refer to the calendar year 2018. In answering questions, candidates should not take into account any legislation or court decisions in effect after December 31, 2018.